Do You Know How Healthy You Are? Want To Find Out?
Have an Antioxidant Scan
It's quick and easy. You just place your hand on the scanner and it gives you a reading in 30 seconds!
The Truth About Nutritional Supplements
Do I need to take nutritional supplements?
In an ideal world we would get all the nutrients we need from the food we eat. BUT, over time the nutritional content of our food has declined. Here are a few examples:
- The amount of calcium in broccoli reduced from 103 mg per 100g in 1985 to 28 mg per 100g in 2002
- The amount of magnesium in carrots reduced from 21 mg per 100g in 1985 to 6mg per 100g in 2002
- The amount of vitamin C in spinach reduced from 51mg per 100g in 1985 to 18 mg per 100g in 2002.
As this data was from 2002, the nutritional content will have declined even further since then.
What's the reason for this decline in the quality of our food?
Years ago, we got all our food from the local farm down the road. Nowadays our fruit and vegetables are picked before they are ripe, transported by ship or plane and handled several times before landing in our shopping baskets. All these things contribute to the nutrients diminishing.
The government advises us to eat 5 portions of fruit and veg a day. 5 portions - it doesn't sound much really, but so many people don't manage it. In reality, we need to eat around 12-13 portions of organic fruit and vegetables to get the nutrients we need. Very few people do this.
Fruit and vegetables provide us with antioxidants. Antioxidants protect our cells from damage and disease. (see previous page on antioxidants). If you aren't eating enough organic fruit and vegetables, you won't be getting sufficient antioxidants through your diet. So, you need to take a nutritional supplement to boost your antioxidant levels to improve your health and help prevent future disease.
What nutritional supplements should I take?
The most comprehensive and science-based wellbeing product I know is called LIFEPAK® . It provides optimal levels of essential vitamins and minerals, as well as a comprehensive array of antioxidants.
The unique blend of ingredients make it superior to other available supplements.
What are the health benefits of LIFEPAK® ?
The health benefits it provides are the result of hundreds of hours of research and development and clinical studies:
- Provides superior anti-ageing benefits and cell support by providing the body with important antioxidants, such as vitamin E and C, selenium, zinc, copper, manganese and phytonutrients, such as grape seed and green tea.
- Improves your antioxidant support network with an important number of antioxidants, such as natural vitamin E, buffered vitamin C, selenium, copper, zinc, manganese, and vitamin B2.
- Supports the cardiovascular system by supplying a rich blend of nutrients, such as antioxidants in addition to the iron content.
- Provides high bone nutrition support. Bone minerals calcium and magnesium are included in LifePak® as the building blocks of bone health. LifePak® provides vitamin D to regulate calcium and vitamin K to help transport calcium to the bone.
- Promotes immune function with high levels of vitamin A, C, carotenoids, vitamin B6 and zinc.
- Supports carbohydrate-metabolism by supplying the body with high amounts of chromium, magnesium zinc and vitamin B6.
- Helps to supplement the daily diet with a formula high in essential vitamins and minerals.
It's without doubt an investment in your current and future health. Think of it like health insurance. You're taking action now to prevent future illnesses. So you pay for help to protect your health now rather than paying to cure your health in the future.
It comes with a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE so that if your antioxidant levels do not increase, you will get your money back! (see previous page on antioxidants for how I measure this)
SO, you've got nothing to lose and only improved health to gain!
For more information on this beneficial product, please read the attached document.
Size : 0 Kb
Type : pdf
CONTACT ME NOW TO ORDER LIFEPAK® AND START IMPROVING YOUR HEALTH!